Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A nothing post.

Well, here I am again on my blog, blogging. It took a while to find a browser that was compatible with the darn site. Nice. Listening to Swedish pop, now, I don't understand Swedish but I'm sure it's all very tasteful.

Speaking of tasteful, I'm still not sure why my mother likes underwear purchased in America rather than New Zealand, but she does. I've again been tasked with picking up new smalls & body lotion for her. There's nothing quite like going into Target & searching through the lingerie section for a soft cup 40D bra. If you haven't done so, please go, don't take my word for it.

When will the day arrive when a man can't search for large soft cup bras without encountering looks? Hmmm? When is that day going to arrive?

I also find it hard to believe that in all of New Zealand there's not another skin lotion as good as African Royale's "Soft As Me" skin lotion. However, my mother won't hear of it. So, I've been given $100 U.S. dollars to get the lotion that she proclaims causes her skins to sing "food" when she applies it.

Now, just how many bra's I can get for $100, and how much lotion you can purchase for another $100 I'm not sure, the only thing I am glad of is that these items aren't found in the same store.

No comments: