Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I can't find my glasses - without my glasses

I can't find my glasses. My prescription sunglasses to be exact.

Very annoying. I remember having them as of Friday of last week, but now - the Borrowers have them I guess.

I hadn't even had them a year - sigh. I seem to be careless now and again with things like that, which is why I generally have a place for everything when I arrive home.

Keys on my monkey key holder right by the front door, rings in my African animal wood carving bowl, my bracelet from Boyd in my Fiji shell box on my dresser - but the sunglasses normally went straight back in their case in my bag.

The case is empty. Not even checking on consecutive days has had them turn up there. Strange how I do that, check the same place (in this case a very small space - the sunglasses case), JUST in case I missed them the first and second times I looked. I mean, my eyes aren't great, but they're not that bad.

I guess I'll go check the car,



again...

No comments: