Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What, me read?

My boss at work is crazy. Really. Well, crazy in her use of the written English language.

For example, yesterday she wrote that in our department I was a dianond in the rough.

Today we received the e-mail informing us that the department had to follow specific instructions in case A or B, and if we didn't do this then we weren't correct in either cases.

And a personal favourite - the e-mail thanking everyone for pitching in and going the extra milage.

I guess it's not so much that she's crazy (she is), but that she doesn't read what she's written prior to hitting send.

Or perhaps I'm not wordly enough. But, this does allow for work place jokes. I got to ask my coworker who's recently engaged how many carots her dianond ring is. With all theses cases around, who knows where to store anything - but it's lucky they're there with all the milage we've been putting on things lately.

No comments: