Saturday, January 26, 2008

Style-less

I now realize that I need more style.

At work this evening (at Famima!!) 3 Japanese tourists came in. It's LA, it's raining, and it's at night.

One of the guys had silver reflective sunglasses on, and the other had great jeans to which he'd attached a Pooh Bear phone screen cleaner doll (it's a tiny, tiny thing) and on his belt buckle a mickey mouse type puppet. This too was super tiny.

I realized right away that if I was to be wearing any of these items - sunglasses at night, small dolls attached to jeans I'd look like:

a.) an idiot
b.) a sad, sad fool
c.) uber gay
d.) a very uncomfortable combination of all of the above

But on these guys, it was just - c o o l

Here I am typing away in green, and it's so not my colour...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had to google phone screen cleaners.